Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Near Death Experience

One event that really impacted my life was the day I  had a near to death experience. A few year ago, I was on a youth trip to Beach Bend Park. The whole day was going perfect, it was sunny outside, no lines, and great rides. All the rides were great until my friend and I can upon a ride that could of seriously changed my life. At the end of the day, my friend wanted me to go on this one ride that flips you upside down and the chairs move and everything. Well i wasn't too sure about it but I decided to ride it anyway. We get on the ride and it begins to start. Just as we are lifted high up into the air, my friend and i realize that our bars had come undone. Meaning that it could rise up any second and we could fall out and have serious or fatal injuries. We tried to tell the person controlling the ride but it was too late. He couldn't hear us. Amazingly, we find a safety belt and latch it on. Though it wasn't very tight and we still could of fallen out, we somehow managed to stay in. After getting off that ride, I was shaking and still in shock of what happened, but at the same time extremely happy that I am not hurt and still alive to this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment